Desktops, laptops, printers — Oh MY!
- Do you need help with your computers and printers?
- Are you unsure about which equipment and applications to buy?
- Is your network infected by a virus or malware?
- Is your Internet too slow?
- Did you accidentally delete a file you worked on all day?
- Do you need IT support but full time staff isn’t in the budget?
- Is your current IT staff overloaded and you need a little extra help?
Whatever your IT issue — we can help!
What is Desktop Support?
Our expert desktop support includes, but is not limited to:
- Set up of new systems, printers, lab equipment
- On-boarding / offboarding staff
- Wireless connectivity
- Installation of business and security software
- Protection from and removal of malware / virus infection
- Securing remote access to office systems and lab instrumentation
- Assistance with email and calendars
- Assistance with Windows and iOS
- Mobile phone support
- Recommendations for hardware and software
- Management of software subscriptions
- Audio-visual equipment support
- …and so much more!
What Kind of Computer Do I Buy?
Your staff needs computers, but how do you choose between desktop, laptop, or tablet? Mac or PC? Many options are available and deciding what to buy can be daunting. Underpowered computers can be frustrating to use, yet you want to manage expenses by avoiding systems that are over-powered for the purpose. Requirements for Principal Investigators and Lab Technicians differ from the needs of Accounting and Marketing teams. Other factors, including remote access capability, need to be considered. It’s important to select the most efficient and cost effective computer systems to meet your company’s productivity and compliance requirements.
Need Help with Your Printer?
Selecting the appropriate printer also can be confusing. You want speed, clarity, and efficiency while keeping down the cost of maintenance and disposables like toner and drums. Perhaps you’d like to scan-to-email or scan-to-folder. Or perhaps it’s taking too long to print, or it’s not printing at all! The right settings can relieve your print frustrations and improve print quality.
What About Security?
The internet is full of unseen predators – and you want to protect your proprietary research data and expensive computer network from malware, Ransomware, and virus infections. Choosing the right security solution is critical to protecting your data and operations from intruders.
Our Experienced Team Can Help You
Selecting an IT partner is just as important as having appropriate systems in place. With Life Science IT as your partner, setting up new systems and printers, securing remote access to office applications, and protecting critical IT infrastructure and research data is easy. We help you make the most cost-effective decisions by analyzing your requirements and offering non-biased advice on selecting and implementing computer resources. Then we implement enterprise solutions with one-on-one support before, during, and after installation.
We Partner with You
We work closely with you to provide effective and straightforward desktop support in a way that is efficient and easy to understand. Our desktop engineers are friendly and reliable, providing the around-the-clock IT support your life sciences business needs to run smoothly.
We’re Here to Support You
Life Science IT, Inc. of San Diego works with you 24/7/365 to provide the best desktop support for your company’s needs at a fair price. When you do not have the time or resources to do it yourself or are unsure of the right solutions for your business, we can help.
Call (858) 263-1228 or complete the easy-to-use contact request form on the right side of the screen and we will respond promptly.